Permission to Skate & NRP Requests (Brighton Minor Hockey)

Permission to Skate & NRP Requests
Requests for Permission to Skate and NRP (Non Residential Passports) can be submitted here. BDMHA will release forms as they become available from the OMHA. Players need a permission to skate for any Junior team they wish to try out for and to AAA. NRP (Non Residential Passports) are required for players wishing to tryout for a AA or A centre.

Player Information

Team/Tryout Information